No of position 1
Job Description The Senior Product Information Analyst is responsible for managing the details of product content delivery, including data quality and governance, ongoing monitoring and reporting on key data measures, data issue resolution, and synchronizing data between our PIM platform and those of our clients.
In other words, this position supports the relationship between Unilog and customer via reporting, analytics, issue research and data governance monitoring.
Ideal candidates enjoy “playing with data.” SQL queries should come naturally to you. You should take pride in knowing your product data and content, across millions of items, is well-structured and meets a variety of data quality measures and regulatory constraints.
The challenge is in maintaining that integrity as the volume of data captured grows and is edited at 10-20% per quarter. You’ll be called on to not only to keep Unilog’s quality in check but also demonstrate our success trends over time based on data quality checks. Candidates should be familiar with MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) systems, Taxonomy, and Product Content best practices with a strong eCommerce focus.
Candidates should also be familiar with taxonomy development and optimization, content development with an offshore team, applying best practices for eCommerce UX, and delivery of content that is high volume and robust.
Furthermore, candidates should have prior knowledge of one or more PIM platforms, such as CIMM, InRiver, Informatica, Stibo, Akeneo, or similar.
A highly qualified candidate will have proven skills that leverage in-depth MDM and PIM knowledge combined with technical data preparation and analysis ability to gain significant insights into issues and opportunities to maintain and improve the master data.
- In-depth knowledge of MDM best practices including taxonomy and data model development
- 4-5 years experience in eCommerce / digital commerce
- Experience performing customer requirements discovery and creating actionable business plans
- Strong SQL query skills
- Masterful Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to join disparate data into actionable client reports
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven work ethic (work from home)
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Experience managing a product data pipeline, from source to delivery
- Experience in a B2B (business to business) eCommerce environment; Industrial, Electrical, Plumbing related industry experience a definite plus
- 5 years experience in enterprise software, SaaS or cloud-based platforms and managing client expectations
- Experience implementing and managing the installation of SaaS and / or enterprise software
- Experience working with or managing offshore teams
- Experience with Paxata, Tableau, Talend, Alteryx or other data preparation BI Tools
- Knowledge and experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation using Powerpoint and Flowcharts (like Visio / SmartDraw)
Job Location Philadelphia, PA or remote on East Coast
Experience 5+ years
Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Total Years Experience 5-10