GREETINGS from BUGTREAT TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD!!!
Position : Junior Php Developer(0.6 to 1 yr )
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements.
- Identify and fix code issues and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms of php and test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback
- Investigate and discover architectural considerations, such as web usability, site performance and database design, as part of the system design process; research and assess implementation alternatives for new application features
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
- Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard web development tools.
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Review product needs documents and participate for calls integration with partners.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
- Proven experience in any one of the following skill Core Php, and frameworks like codeignitor.
- Good knowledge of My SQL.
- Excellent communication skills(Verbal & Nonverbal)
Job Location : Madurai
Experience: Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Work from home
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5