RCH Solutions, a rapidly growing global provider of computational science expertise is seeking an experienced and established Talent Acquisition / Human Resources Specialist to help our organization fill a variety of roles related to scientific and technical computing within the Life Sciences industries. We are open to both Part-Time and Full-Time applicants. We prefer candidates in the Boston or Philadelphia areas since that is where are two locations are.
In the fast-paced and highly technical world of scientific computing, the ideal person will bring with them skills in cultivating new relationships in order to identify, shortlist, screen, and manage the hiring process of exceptional candidates within our field as well as perform ad-hoc HR Generalist duties.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR/TA department.
- Contributing to the development of HR/TA department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Partner with internal stakeholders for duties related to full life cycle recruitment:
- Gather requirements to build/post job descriptions.
- Actively recruit on open positions; sourcing, phone screens, interview, etc.
- Negotiate and develop candidate offer letters.
- Develop and administers employee referral programs.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements for recruiting and screening candidates.
- 2-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience within the Life Sciences (BioTech, Pharma, Computation Science) or Healthcare sectors, with an emphasis on IT organizations and specific research business groups from Early Discovery through Development.
- Understanding and experience with recruiting strategy planning strongly preferred.
- Stay current on the latest trends and factors driving change in the Life Sciences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate; resolve conflicts, coach leaders and employees and work in a team-based environment.
- Strong ability to lead change.
- Working knowledge of federal/state employment laws and understanding of general HR practices, laws and regulations required.
- Must be flexible and willing to work within unique organizational structure
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills required.
- Ability to apply broad expertise or unique knowledge and professional concepts to develop resolutions to critical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple complex, high visibility or high impact projects simultaneously.
- Ability to listen and understand information and communicate the same.
- Must be results oriented and internal stakeholder focused.
- Must possess strong organizational, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Health/Medical Benefits
- Dental, Vision, etc.
- Generous PTO
- Remote Work