TEL is looking for a motivated, organized, and independent new member to join our global team. This is a remote support role for administrative and social media tasks. It will provide broad experience in the workings of an international non-profit and would be a good fit for the right entry-level candidate, or an established virtual assistant.
This is a part-time, hourly remote job opportunity with an initial contract of six months, with a view to extending based on performance.
- Strong identification with TEL s goals. Be familiar with the website before applying.
- Organized mindset.
- Strong written communication skills (email/document editing/copywriting).
- Experience with Social Media posting and content creation from templates.
- Comfortable with GSuite products e.g. Gmail and Google Docs/Sheets etc.
Additional experience in the following tools would be beneficial
- Hootsuite (or similar)
- Respond to routine emails with templates.
- Send weekly emails to solution providers for database updates.
- Schedule regular posts to social media; Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Review/edit new database content.
- Occasionally assist with report writing – internal and external documents.
How to apply:
Send your application and any questions to Eadaoin Ilten via email@example.com with the subject line: “Administrative Associate Opportunity”.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
- Professional Social Media posting examples (optional)
- Total Years Experience 5-10