KnowHowDo is the Irish company behind some of the fastest-growing e-learning brands: International Open Academy, Trendimi, EventTrix, Holly and Hugo, and Tilleo. Our global team members are based in more than 15 countries – all working remotely adhering to European working hours.
To facilitate the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager. In this role, you will drive the affiliate sales channel.
- Grow and implement global affiliate strategy
- Maintain and develop affiliate marketing programs, mostly through affiliate networks
- Manage the affiliate channel budget and successful achievement of sales KPIs
- Work with internal stakeholders on affiliate marketing strategies and campaigns
- Recruit and onboard new affiliates and partnerships
- Negotiate and evaluate affiliate advertising agreements
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets
- Regularly monitor campaign performance and compile campaign performance reports
- Review monthly invoices to affiliate networks and individual partners
- Handle the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling of media placements, and other advertising programs.
- Min 2-3 years experience in affiliate marketing platforms such as CJ, Webgains, or similar
- Experience and positive results in the negotiation and management of online media campaigns
- Experience in hands-on campaign management
- Demonstrable publishers/media contacts is a plus
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies
- Creative “out of the box” thinker, curious and ambitious
- Impeccable communication skills
- Passionate about driving sales
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be available to work 8hrs a day Monday to Friday – with start time between 7 and 9 am UK time
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: WRR Affiliate Manager
Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot personally respond to every applicant. Thank you for your time.
- Work Timings 8hrs a day Monday to Friday - with start time between 7 and 9 am UK time