Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- Compliance: Work with the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer to
- Design and implement an effective global compliance and ethics program, including, e.g.:
- Regularly update the Code of Business Conduct. Draft and implement supplemental policies as needed (including working with outside counsel currently conducting compliance risk assessment on policies and procedures)
- Select a vendor and implement Annual Code of Conduct, anti-bribery/anti-corruption (ABAC) and other training. Conduct regular targeted and tailored instructor-led training on compliance risk topics as necessary
- Manage hotline and investigate Code of Business Conduct, values, and other legal issues
- Work with Marketing/Communications to create and publish internal compliance and ethics messaging and awareness
- Building an effective ABAC program, including FCPA investigations, third party management, etc.
- Other compliance and ethics function elements, Risk Assessments, SOX Reporting, etc.
- Conflicts (senior management on public boards, etc.)
- Convene a compliance governance body to oversee and support the development of compliance and ethics program
- Prepare reports for the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Collaborate with other corporate functions, such as Human Resources, Finance, and Internal Audit to build out compliance controls
- Provide guidance and counsel on compliance issues
- Hire Compliance and Ethics lawyers as needed (as the function grows) to better support doing business the right way and driving business results
Build legal compliance processes in other specialized areas, e.g.:
- IP Protection (relating to employees, trade secret, know-how, etc.)
- Cybersecurity (legal support to product and corporate CISO/CIO)
- Export and sanctions
- Data governance
- Assist with compliance and anti-corruption due diligence in the context of international expansion, M&A, JVs. Support the post-acquisition integration of newly acquired entities through the implementation of an effective compliance and ethics program.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!