Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium-size companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
The Professional Services (PS) department at Silverline operates on a matrix resourcing model with resources in 3 countries and growing in addition to those all across the United States. The Professional Services Operations Associate role will support the team by ensuring that projects are optimally staffed, profitable and providing our clients with the highest value possible. Tactically the Professional Services Operations Associate will work with the Professional Services Managers to understand resourcing requirements across engagements, map them to resource competencies, evaluate those against geographic availability in the context of margin and empower the managers with the best resource mix available.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with multiple Project Managers/Dev Managers and portfolio directors to gather resource requirements, resource skills and plan resource availability for the entire department,
- Tracking & Communicating resource availability to the PS team for driving the timing of new projects and ensuring maximum utilization of resource capacity.
- Ensuring the resource skills matrix is current as resources continually gain and improve their competencies.
Consulting Operations Management
- Setting up and maintenance of all PS projects in the professional services automation tool (PSA).
- Collaborating with the team to drive a culture of accountability towards ensuring departmental profitability while highlighting each one’s individual contributions,
- Managing the resolution of any changes with project allocations/assignments/schedules.
- Supporting the team as a single point of contact for all PSA related items.
- Supporting all weekly & month end processes.
- Reporting on the utilization of the department to all levels of management.
Responsibilities To Silverline Leadership
- Manages logistical PSA reviews/updates in Salesforce (working with Managers from India & USA) including,
- resource assignments and updates,
- project schedule updates,
- milestone creation and updates,
- review and update forecasts, etc.
- Collaborate with the Managers on developing and maintaining documentations
- Sits in on weekly capacity planning calls with the global team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for numbers & visualizing reports.
- Proficient with Google Apps especially Google sheets, documents, slides and Lucid Charts
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator) is a plus
- Knowledge of/Proficient in Financial Force’s PSA tool is a plus.
- Relevant experience : 6 – 8 years experience
- 3+ years resource management experience
- 1+ Experience administering with Salesforce.com
- Outstanding communication skills, especially with an internal team.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaboration and team building skills
- Self-starter and flexible