As an Applied Scientist you will solve machine learning problems around image processing, feature detection and natural language processing. You will work with a team of engineers to build models that will reduce cost, deliver speed of execution and delight our customers at scale.
Successful candidates are passionate about translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to problem statements that enable business success.
You will work in a collaborative environment where you can experiment with massive data, work on challenging problems, quickly implement and deploy your algorithmic ideas, understand whether they succeed via statistically relevant experiments across millions of customers.
· Provide clear, compelling analysis that shapes the direction of our business.
· Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques etc. to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for business problems.
· Build ML models that contribute to the enhancement of our image processing algorithms
· Harness natural language processing to audit and improve customer messaging
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data and derive useful insights.
· Work with software engineering teams to deliver production systems with your ML models
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Diving into customer’s challenges and executing strategies on how our services can help address and resolve these challenges.
· Pushing the envelope on deep learning by:
o Defining problems and establishing metrics
o Gathering training data at scale
o Exploring model design and architecture
o Exploring learning objectives and tasks
o Optimizing solutions and shipping to production
PhD or MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics or a related quantitative field.
Strong CS fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact.
Experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS
Minimum of 6 years professional experience with at least 3 years in ML/DS fields
- Salary Offered ₹20L – ₹50L