We are India’s largest professional learning and higher education company with over 1000 employees, 500,000+ learners from 140+ countries, and have delivered 50 million+ hours of learning to date. We have doubled our workforce in the past year and we plan to keep the momentum going through the next year.
We are looking for a driven and resourceful HR professional to join us on this exciting journey. Your responsibilities will include(but not limited to):
- Partnering with employees and leadership to drive policies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce.
- Owning initiatives in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, talent management & Culture
- Developing the desired culture through the design & implementation of multiple employee engagement initiatives
- Supporting the design & execution of rewards and recognition schemes and drive them to retain the talent/people of the sales team
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Developing performance improvement plans, coaching agendas, training materials, and progress tracking methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be detail-oriented & a creative problem solver
- 1 to 4 years of HRBP/People Ops Experience
- Should have run at least one performance management cycle for the current organization
- Masters from a premier institution is preferred but not mandatory