Airmeet is an all-in-one platform for communities & organizations to host interactive & immersive events, meetups & workshops online with a redefined networking experience.
Virtual Events, Real Connections!
Product & Market
Airmeet’s core focus is on creating the most inclusive & immersive virtual events platform for knowledge professionals.
Airmeet has been designed for curious souls. For leaders, professionals & the smartest people in the room. Like you.
Airmeet’s USP is its “Social Lounge” which enables participants to freely hop from table to table to find interesting like-minded people and build real connections with. This coupled with a loaded live broadcast experience makes Airmeet the default choice for virtual events & webinars.
Airmeet is highly scalable, secure & runs on the cloud.
Our virtual events platform is most suited for community managers, event organizers, social media or content marketers. It’s also an amazing platform for educators & workshop or bootcamp organizers.
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager or similar role in a Saas based organisation.
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools
What can you Expect in the role?
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Communication Skills – since you’ll be responsible for rallying, managing, and guiding entire product management teams, you need strong communication skills to keep everyone on the same page. This also involves interpersonal skills, which will help you a lot when you work cross-functionally.
- Analytical Skills – as an APM, one of your primary responsibilities will be to conduct market research. This will help you figure out new product ideas, features, and ways to improve the user experience of existing products. Naturally, this would involve analyzing trends and running tests – all of which require good analytical skills.
- Time Management Skills – all great PMs don’t mind working with time constraints. Considering that, you should have a knack for meeting deadlines.
- Decision-Making Skills – an APM should know how to ship a product/handle product launches, as well as, how to prioritizeconflicting needs and requests. Ultimately, they should be able to make difficult decisions quickly.
Why Join Airmeet?
Let’s talk facts.
The world is going remote and the future of work is distributed. In such a world, learning from your peers, engaging with your tribe & building authentic professional relationships would be the key part of every knowledge professional’s life.
At Airmeet, we are laser-focused on creating the world’s best virtual events experience by designing India’s next big SaaS product company and building a unicorn (or a decacorn?) in the process.
We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. As a remote-first startup, we look for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocketship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?