Bear Group is a leading web development firm in Seattle seeking a B2B Digital Marketing and Sales Associate to join our marketing team. As an influential member of Bear Group, you will drive several of Bear Group’s lead-generating marketing initiatives, with a focus on content, paid media, social media, and email, while supporting sales.
We are looking for a marketer dedicated to building and growing a career in the B2B digital marketing field. Strong writing skills, passion for details and data, and self-direction are key requirements.
- Assist in executing the B2B marketing strategies for Bear Group. These currently include SEO/SEM, PPC, Content, Social, Email, and Event Marketing efforts.
- Assist in business development processes—organizing proposals, communicating with prospective clients, coordinating sales calls—and maintain detailed notes/records
- Ad hoc B2B marketing support
- Record management in Bear Group CRM
- Build prospect lists through online research, social media monitoring/commenting, and with our internal prospecting tools
- Oversee company asset management in our DAM (Digital Asset Management system)
- Coordinate collateral and gift programs
- Coordinate and execute industry events, such as professional exhibits, symposiums, conferences and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in an agency environment, preferably in B2B marketing communications and demand generation
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and generate results through the effective use of management and administrative skills
- Outgoing personality, capable of engaging conversations with business partners and potential customers
- Familiarity with paid media channels, content strategy, email marketing and social media tactics
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and eCommerce preferred