The Backend Developer role requires an analytical, results-driven talent to create amazing applications & user experiences. In order to be a successful candidate, the aspirant should have in-depth knowledge in Ruby on Rails/Django/Express in addition to other frameworks. A profound acquaintance in Ruby/Python/NodeJs Programming Languages along with the rails framework.
Right IT Solutions is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and has a development center in Cochin. Right Solutions has been successful in empowering small and medium business owners to take the right technology decisions to grow their business in the region.
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
· Developing new full-stack features to improve our ongoing/future projects/products.
· Supporting and enhancing current systems.
· Debugging and optimizing code.
· Design, build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems within the platform.
· Supporting the development of documentation and tests.
· Building tooling to improve our operational efficiency.
· Help with building and maintaining our back-end, CI, and AWS infrastructure.
Required Skill Set
· Good understanding of programming language (Ruby/Python/NodeJS/Any other with an ability to solving difficult and complex problems efficiently and elegantly.
· Experience working in any of the frameworks such as Ruby on Rails / Any other.
· Experience in deployment (Knowledge of AWS, Azure and DevOps tools will be a plus)
· Degree in Computer Science (B Tech, B Sc, MCA)
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Very strong understanding of at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby (Preferred), Python, Go, or NodeJS
· Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and libraries
· Agile development workflow and Scrum practical experience
· Follows best practices of CI/CD processes
· Experience in Object-Oriented Design, writing maintainable and well-tested, server-side applications
· Experience with Agile software development methodologies
· A willingness to learn new things
· Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight
· Excellent project and time management skills
· Proven at least 1 year experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary Offered ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Total Years Experience 0-5