Fin-tech startup focused on simplifying everything from lending to financial planning.Our start-up is led by a team of ICAI Alumni. We want to revolutionize the way millennials go about their finance.
Job Role :
* Creating complex, enterprise applications.
* Collaborating with teams to build quality code based on the solutions designed for business domain requirements.
* Analyzing and solving problems by understanding the business domain deeply.
Required Candidate profile
Ideal Requirements :
– 1+ years of experience in development with Java and it’s related technologies, preferably Spring.
– Experience in working with SOA implementation approaches like RESTful HTTP, microservices, etc., by utilizing OO skills, design patterns, and architectural patterns such as model-view-controller.
– Data design skills and experience in database technologies, like PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.
– Experience in the end-to-end software development life-cycle with planning, creating, testing, and deploying a complex application.
– Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD), and Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum.
– Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills with the ability to work in a collaborative development environment.
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Education assistance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Salary Offered ₹25,000 - ₹50,000 a month