GraphCMS is hiring a remote Backend Engineer. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere. GraphCMS – Headless CMS with GraphQL.
When working for GraphCMS, you aren’t just working for a software company – you are working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and in helping to make it big!
As of now, we are looking for a Backend Engineer based in Gießen to grow our backend team at GraphCMS.
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don’t believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will immediately visible.
- Building and improving our core backend services
- Develop and maintain GraphCMS worldwide backend infrastructure
- Constant improvement of our backend capabilities
- Ensure quality of all vital parts of the stack by maintaining and improving existing testing strategies
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- Great oral and written communication in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to meaningful measure performance
- Experienced with cloud-native development is a plus
- Deep knowledge of relational databases and distributed systems
- Good Typescript, NodeJS and Docker knowledge
- First experiences in Golang
Nice To Have
- Startup experience
- Experience with GraphQL
What We Offer
- Great workplace environment
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- MacBooks – only the best hardware for you
- Education – learn new things every day and visit conferences regularly
- Team spirit
- Regular company retreats and offsites
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Personal growth