- Join a well-backed social commerce platform
- Work alongside a team with extensive experience
- Opportunity to learn and gain regional exposure
Our client is a multiple category social commerce platform. They are well-backed by investors and run by highly-qualified and experienced team.
In this role, you will be managing a portfolio of Key Accounts, handling and resolving customer inquiries with strong customer satisfaction and generating insights into customer segments for use within business development.
You will be responsible for :
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Ensuring the correctness of customer data and manage any data cleansing activities.
- Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
- Providing support on any requests or issues pertaining to CRM.
- Prior experience within a B2C sales / account management, CRM/Database Management or Customer Service role, in the Ecommerce industry will be preferred.
- You ideally possess expertise in Direct Sales and have experience in dealing with Key Accounts, Own Retail, Travel Retail and Modern Trade.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Salary Offered ₹ 2,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.