We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo, always on the lookout for breakthroughs. We’re building technological marvels and creating experiences that humanizes technology. Real time communication to AI, speech technologies to analytics, we’re reinventing how businesses and customers communicate. Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs.
The Samespace marketing team is looking for a Campaign Manager in B2B space who will drive our Digital Paid Media (Social, Display, Affiliates) programs, driving acquisitions in support of our products. This position is accountable for the planning, executing, optimizing and results that come from owning these channels across our products.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategies that produce scaled and profitable results across Google Paid Search, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Own the end-to-end roadmaps for each channel. This is inclusive of tactical and creative agendas, budget justification and forecasted results.
- Build, optimize and maintain all campaigns and experiments across media partner like Google Ads, Youtube Ads resulting in CPA’s that box to the forecast.
- Vendor management. Own the relationships with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and the rest of your media partners, collaborating with them to brainstorm, strategize and optimize across campaigns.
- 3+ years in campaign management, marketing, growth, analytics or similar roles with experience in B2B products.
- Experience utilizing relevant systems (Outreach, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) and understanding how they interact to make sound campaign decisions.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in SEO and in website performance analytics.
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid customer acquisition channels: SEM, Social/Display Ads.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Must be able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have varying analytical goals and needs.
- Strong deck development and presentation skills
Degrees don’t matter here, but it’s cool if you have one.
- Salary Offered ₹6L – ₹10L