Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote IMUN Online Conferences among your peers as well as in different schools/universities & get registrations.
2. Inform them about International Model United Nations conferences & How MUNs play an important role in learning different essentials skills like Negotiation, Diplomacy, Leadership, etc.
3. Be a Brand Ambassador of International MUN and promote on your social media as well as through different channels.
4. Assist in driving registrations for IMUN online conference, costing $9 each
IMUN Campus Ambassador Internship aimed at building the youth leaders of tomorrow. During the internship, IMUN Team will directly working with you and you will get to learn different life skills like Business Development, Leadership, Marketing and Sales while you represent International MUN in your schools & the college.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 12th May’20 and 16th Jun’20
2. are available for duration of 1 month
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Performance-based rewards as per which you can earn up to 15,000 INR
2. Incentive on each referral upto 50%
3. IMUN Official Internship Certificate & Letter of Recommendation on successful completion
4. Sponsored trips to the next IMUN conferences as an organizing team member
5. International Internships Counselling via IMUN international partners