Work from home for a global eCommerce company in the field of kitchen solutions & gadgets!
In this position, you will have ongoing responsibility for the operation and ensuring their ongoing operation of all Amazon accounts and company products. Opening new product lists, releasing products from investigation, checking product pages for troubleshooting, handling both simple and complex cases in front of Amazon’s support, filing complaints against competitors who appear on the product page and take them off the product page quickly and efficiently.
- Daily check of all Amazon accounts
- Daily inspection of all product pages and troubleshooting
- Opening new product pages at the request of the marketing department
- Handling both simple and complex cases against Amazon (consolidation reviews, products that went out for investigation, filing complaints against competitors, take off competitors that appear on the product page, fixing bugs on product pages)
Qualifications Required For The Position
- High level of English Writing, reading and speaking – required
- Previous and proven experience in handling complex cases with Amazon (previous experience in a company that sells on Amazon) – required
- Ability to go down to details
- Stubbornness and striving problem solving
- Can-do attitude!
- Ability to withstand work under great pressure
- Activity and striving for achievement!
- Ability to build processes
- Systemic understanding and loyalty to the system