We believe in hiring people who are a good fit with us culturally. We want people who are hungry to learn, but also people that will be fun to work with. It’s important to keep in mind that we are all remote workers. This means that you would need to be comfortable working alone, while knowing you have support from coworkers who are just a Slack message or phone call away.
While cultural fit is imperative, that doesn’t mean we aren’t looking for a certain kind of skill set:
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- You are customer service focused.
- You must have strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- You are a quick-learner, dependable, with strong attention to detail.
- You’re able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You can work on a flexible schedule.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype and Zoom.
- You’re able to closely follow processes.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions whenever you’re unsure about how to proceed.