We are seeking a dedicated Client Services Associate to support our event management company in providing excellent customer service to our clients. You will work closely with our staff, preparing documents before client meetings, organizing sales and presentation materials, compiling meeting notes, and setting up client access for new accounts. On a daily basis, you will also handle other administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls emails, sending deadline reminders to consultants, and updating our client database.
Client Services Associate Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and update necessary documents and contracts.
- You are required to bring clients to for our company.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Gather meeting notes and input them to client files.
- Obtain and process all client information and transactions.
- Create new accounts and maintain client portfolios.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as necessary.
Client Services Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
- Experience as a Client Services Associate or other administrative roles.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working independently
- Exceptional customer service skills
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)