• Manages a team of channel sales representatives to achieve sales and profit goals by selling goods and services through resellers/channels.
• Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
• Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Partnerships & Alliances
• Do tie-ups with NGO’s, governments, International Agencies
• Associations with educational institutes (schools & colleges) for educating students about the eco-friendly alternative
• Partnerships with corporates, SME’s for CSR activities
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Come up with creative campaign ideas for both online & offline campaigns based on market knowledge for brand building & promoting sales
- Salary Offered ₹0 – ₹12L • 0.0% – 10.0% equity
- Total Years Experience 0-5