Job Title: Consultant Associates / BDE
Reporting to : Marketing Manager / BDM
Experience: 3-5 year of Experience
Salary Range: 400000-700000 P.A (No Bar for Right Candidate)
Qualification: BBA Marketing, MBA Marketing , PGDM in Marketing with Relevant Experience
La Verne Infotech is Indian entity of Australian Organization – La Verne Capital Pty Ltd. We provide services in Financial Planning / Loans / Investments/ General Insurance for Australian Clients.
After embracing remarkable achievements in General Insurance & Financial Planning with gaining trust of over 100 Financial Advisors and 2000+ Clients in Australia, Laverne Capital has expanded its wings to serve its clients with Global, Australian and Indian Investing and providing In-depth Research Analysis for Key financial Assets.
One looking for ample career opportunities in the area of Investments and Financial Research then Laverne Capital is the best place to work for because we are driven by the mantra of ‘Work Locally Act Globally’
· A Business development executive is a person who helps her/ his company to grow well in terms of revenue by generating leads and following up the new trends and tracking up everything.
· Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- Business Growing
- Leads generation
- Collecting and shaping the new business database from scratch and maintaining their records
- Finding the details of every business for ex website, teams and main bodies in order to communicate them confidently Identifying new sales/ leads
- Maintain fruitful relationship with the existing clients
- Developing quotes and proposals, Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Offering professional advice to clients
- Discussing and assessing clients’ current and future insurance needs
- Researching insurance policies and products
What we expect from you?
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong motivational and empowerment skills
· Strong relationship management skills
· Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email
· Excellent MS Office skills (including advanced excel)
· Willingness to stretch and be proactive.
· Opportunity to visit Abroad
· Sponsorship for further studies
· Flexible Timing
Experience: total work: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Location: Remote (Required)
Language: English (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹500,000 - 700,000 per year