Experience: 3-5 years from Media (Digital and Print), TV/News Channels, Journalism, PR Companies, Publishing House and immediate joiners will be preferred.
Office Location: Sector-67-Noida (Now ready to work from home)
Qualification: Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication /MBA-Marketing/MA in English
Employment Mode: Full-time
Salary: Not constraint for the right candidates
Company: Ketsaal Retails LLP
Its a basically Manufacturing and E-Commerce company, we have a four division like IT, E-commerce, Law & government project.
We are going to open new division in journalism so that we need Editor/ Sub-Editor .
· 3-5 Years of work experience in a fast- paced news media environment about Entertainment.
· The candidate should be a journalism graduate/ post- graduate with good knowledge of the Indian media industry.
· The candidate should be bilingual (English), should be able to read, write and speak of this language.
· Comfortable in full Time structure working pattern.
· A go- getter who has an analytical mind with a sharp focus to contribute new ideas to improve News products.
· Be responsible for news operation and product metrics in different News, Media and Entertainment category.
· Plan special content for important projects about Entertainment.
· Use data analysis skill to study Entertainment user- behavior and improve product performance.
· Support algorithm team to optimize distribution effect for Entertainment contents.
· Creating editorials, Proofreading for grammatical and spelling errors, Looking for images from entrusted sources related to the content, Verifying all the facts before making the article
- Master’s (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹30,000.00 to ₹60,000.00 /month
- Total Years Experience 0-5