Does working for a leading API and data Integration product company for SaaS, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) excites you? Do you look forward to selling and marketing innovative cutting-edge technology products? Do you like working in small teams with a fast pace, sitting on beanbags and brainstorming on the glass board?
If you said yes to the above, come join us… We have been listed as “20 Most Promising M2M companies” by CIO Review magazine and “Top 10 IoT companies” by Silicon Review magazine. We also have been covered by Gartner, MarketsandMarkets, and Forrester in their research on iPaaS.
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan but we are open to exceptional candidates that are from other cities in India in remote work mode.
Before you apply, make sure:
- You have minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing for Software or SaaS products
- You have 1-2 years of technical product documentation experience
- Ready to learn new things and work in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Hard-working, passionate, result-oriented go-getter
RoboMQ is hiring a digital content creator (copy, images, video, and other media content) who can communicate product marketing strategy through words and images with a focus on inbound marketing for SaaS software products. This individual will be PRIMARILY responsible for creating and leading content for all inbound channels – website, white papers, blogs, presentations, and social media. She or he will also be involved in and be part of lead generation, pipeline management, social media, and related marketing efforts. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The job responsibilities can be broken up as 60% Content Creation and 40% Digital Marketing.
Candidates should be able to:
- Express complex technology use cases in simple coherent text for consumption on web, social media and as white papers and case studies
- You should be a concise and coherent storyteller or copywriter.
- Content creation including web pages, white papers, AD copy, blog, images, videos and other multimedia for the web, mobile and social media
- Creating and managing inbound and lead generation campaigns
- Work with the product team to align the marketing messaging with the product roadmap
- Web development and content creation including technical product documentation
- Manage leads, prospects and sales activity on marketing management and CRM platform
- Work with technical teams in designing UX and visual elements
- Manage partner relationship with cloud marketplaces, reseller channel and OEM partnerships
Content creation, website development, image and graphics, digital marketing, blog, technical writing, video making, inbound marketing, inside sales
Required Experience and Qualifications
The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment. You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background and understanding of marketing, sales, technology, and interpersonal communication and have an aptitude and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- Strong English language skills in verbal and written communication. You should be a concise and coherent storyteller.
- Prior experience in content marketing, pre-sales and sales activities for software companies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website on WordPress and other CMS tools
- Able to create and run digital marketing campaigns on social media, ads, and email
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience in managing partnership and ecosystems and marketplaces
- Experience of content creation using Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other design and media tools
- Experience of WordPress or other CMS systems
- Ability to explain technical concepts to end-users, create documents and presentation and be able to effectively communicate ideas
- A pleasant and charming personality with an ability to engage prospective customers through various medium
- Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in digital marketing for software products
- Bachelor’s or a master’s degree preferably in science, humanities, literature or marketing
At RoboMQ, you’ll get
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, award-winning high growth SaaS company
- Competitive salary and performance-linked bonus incentives
- Strong, results-oriented culture
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajashtan or remote from any city in India
Compensation: Depending on the experience
RoboMQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in India.
- Total Years Experience 0-5