Note: This specific position will require content to be written for mobile phones, tablets, personal computers. We are looking for a tech savvy, technical, and creative writer for this position.
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, College / University degree and relevant work experience.
Examples of Content Writer responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Flexible work from home remote position. You set your own hours. Daily Zoom meeting required with head office in New York, NY, USA.
Experience: content writing: 2 years (Required)
Education: Diploma (Required)
- Night (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Please share one short example of an article or blog post you have written, preferably related to tech. (required)
In addition, please take the 2 assessments in this application. (required).
- Salary Offered ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month