Hi Guys, Folks Digital is now Hiring!
Folks Digital is a Digital Marketing & Web Development company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
If you know of someone who enjoys giving life to words, enjoys the art of writing blogs, articles, web page sections, email newsletters, videos, etc, and have a good command over conversational written Canadian-English, they might be just the right fit for this position.
We are looking for a talented writer and individual contributor on Project Basis.
What will the Projects look like?
– SEO Optimised Blog Writing
– Building engaging content for Email Newsletters
– Web Page sectional writing (B2B/ B2C and Product specific)
– Work closely with our social media team for various podcasts and video scripts.
– Assist in miscellaneous marketing projects as needed, including product research, outbound marketing, customer updates, conferences,
We’re looking for someone who:
– Has experience writing in a professional setting
– Can hit tight deadlines and enjoys owning a project from start to finish
– Can research and learn about technical products quickly.
– Is curious, creative and has a great sense of humor
– Understands the Oxford comma and has an opinion on its importance
What would make you really stand out?
– Experience creating B2B Blog / Article Content
– Indexing would be an added advantage.
– Experience engaging with a community through email/social
– Proficiency with marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Hubspot
– Experience creating explainer videos and content videos
As part of the application we’ll ask for:
A cover letter describing your skills, passions, and how you like to work
– Writing samples (at least 3-5 pieces)
Although this position is on a Project basis, however, we are looking for a long term go-to partner for all our projects by also giving an opportunity and a chance to be hired for a Full-time content writer position down the lane.
Flexible working hours
Looking forward to it!
Team Folks Digital.
Reference ID: FOLKSCW-MUM
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Experience: Content Writing: 5 years (Required)
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
- Salary Offered ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- Work Timings 7 pm to 12 am IST (Evening Shift)