Prepfully is a one-stop shop for all interview preparation. We’ve got a range of products designed to help candidates through their interview journey. We’re looking for someone to start executing on our content marketing strategy. You’ll be involved in building out our blog and social media presence, and turning these channels into high-impact ways of helping candidates, and for raising awareness about Prepfully.
- Brainstorm content strategies with the team, and propose a publishing schedule
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in the tech/hiring industry, and write well-researched content pieces which align to it
- Research trending keywords in target verticals, analyze well-performing keywords and optimize our content strategies
- Manage a wide breadth of content channels for Prepfully – blog, social, referral
What’s cool about this role?
- You’re solving real problems for real people. Interviewing is hard, and you’ll be helping candidates get their dream jobs.
- A wide range of domains to experience, learn and thrive in. You’ll be Prepfully’s first Content Writer, which means you get to write the rules
- Flexible timings and remote work – our whole team is remote and globally interspersed, you’ll be working with people across Amsterdam, Delhi, Nagpur, Mumbai, Kolkata, Singapore and more.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent English written skills. We’re not kidding here – we want you to be awesome across a wide range of content, be it short Twitter blurbs, or well researched industry leading blog pieces
- A can-do attitude to getting things done. We’re a super small startup, and we want you to apply if you enjoy working in a hacky, fast-paced environment with smart and agile people.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in content marketing and writing.
What the hiring process looks like
Step 1: Apply
Step 2: We’ll review your application, and your portfolio. We’ll request selected candidates for their portfolio, so please be prepared to share this, or make sure you have a link on your LinkedIn profile. Blog articles, public domain posts etc that you have created independently.
Step 3: Interview
Step 4: Assignment – two writing tasks
Step 5: Final interview – and if you get the job – an offer!