Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy with regards to technology. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Desired Candidate Profile
Objectives of this Role
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various Clients to understand and develop stories that matter
- Obtain a deep understanding of products, services, and solutions to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Develop and maintain comprehensive marketing materials that meet industry standards
- Write SEO-friendly content that attracts the target audience and meets their needs (Includes blogs, white papers, website content, case studies, email content, etc.)
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Required Skills / Qualifications
1) Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
2) Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
3) Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
4) Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
5) Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
6) Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
7) Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
8) Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
9) Ability to understand, structure, and present technical content in a simple manner to help aid learning.
10) Ability to work with limited supervision.
11) Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
12) Experience in technology e-learning content development
- Salary Offered ₹ 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.