Role: Short term specialist Microsoft Voice recruiter
Location: UK or US
Type: Contractor / short term contract (3-6 month expected)
Min-Experience: Strong preference for experience in recruitment around Microsoft Voice (or Microsoft generally). Required to have tech recruitment experience as an absolute minimum.
Start Date: asap
Package: To be discussed depending on the relationship structure
LoopUp is expanding its ‘Voice by LoopUp’ proposition to customers and as a result is looking to recruit technical specialists within US (East Coast) and UK as soon as possible. LoopUp requires assistance with the search of such candidates.
We expect such assistance to include:
- Review and amendment of job specifications to maximise the interest for top quality candidates including advising on appropriate salary and package expected in the market
- Work with the LoopUp recruitment platforms (Jazz HR, LinkedIn Recruiter) and suggest additional platforms to ensure the best traction in the market for suitable candidates
- Proactively identify and approach suitable candidates on LoopUp’s behalf
- Review and filter candidate CVs for review by hiring manager
- Organise interviews and manage the recruitment process up until job offer and acceptance
- Negotiate salaries and packages on behalf of LoopUp
- Liaise with hiring managers and in-house HR team as appropriate to understand requirements and support the hiring managers as best as possible
Our preference is a full time (or near full time) short term contract, however, we remain very flexible provided the above requirements can be fulfilled.
Proposed roles to be filled
LoopUp’s immediate requirement is to hire consultants and voice engineers into its ‘Voice by LoopUp’ practice. Such roles are to be the principle focus of role and where specialist recruitment knowledge is required. The following is a guide for the recruitment anticipated. Each role to start as soon as possible.
4 roles – 2 remote UK (preferably SE England) and 2 remote US (East Coast). Anticipated salary approx. £75,000 base (subject to review).
This is a very senior advisory role and will be someone who has come from a technical (project engineer, do’er) role and over time has graduated to doing more of the advisory (pre-sales), alongside executing the project. They will not only know the Microsoft voice ecosystem, but also the wider Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem and how this impacts on the successful execution of the Teams / voice solution. For example, knowledge of Office 365 security / governance / compliance, regional country regulatory conditions – eg GDPR, HiPAA
- Responsibilities: Requirements gathering and definition, architecture definition, proposals, deployment, testing, launch.
- Other potential job title / naming conventions: Senior Microsoft Pre sales Consultant. Senior Microsoft UC Consultant. Microsoft Pre-sales Architect. Microsoft Voice Architect. Microsoft Skype for Business. Microsoft Teams Voice Consultant
Microsoft Voice / UC Engineer
4 roles – 2 remote UK (preferably SE England) and 2 remote US (East Coast). Anticipated salary approx. up to £65,000 base (subject to review).
This is a very similar job spec to the above, but they will not be quite as experienced. The same key words in red will apply, but the main difference will their track history and experience will be focused on voice only. The key indicators which will differentiate the profiles will be job titles. These people won’t have quite the same appreciation of the ‘external’ factors which influence a successful voice and won’t be doing so much of the consulting. Ultimately however, if we can get someone with the skills of the role above, for the type of budget we are thinking for these roles, we would be happy.
- Responsibilities: High level design, implementing Enterprise Voice, Low level pre requisites analysis. Installation and testing
- Other potential job title / naming conventions: Microsoft UC Engineer. Microsoft Pre sales Consultant. Microsoft UC Consultant. Microsoft Voice Pre-sales Engineer. Microsoft Skype for Business or Teams Engineer. Senior Microsoft voice Service Desk (3rd or 4th line)
There are a number of additional open roles within the business (principally Network Operations and Engineer roles) which may also require assistance. Such roles are to be reviewed and discussed at a later date.
LoopUp is a fast-growing SaaS company with revenues of approximately £45 million. Our remote meeting solution enables business users to host better web and video conferences. Our mission is to provide technology that improves business productivity, encourages remote working, and reduces the need for business travel (and the environmental damage it causes).
We focus on industries that use conference calls for business-critical meetings with clients and external guests – such as the legal sector, professional services and finance – where product reliability and user experience are really important. More than 7,000 companies around the world trust LoopUp with their important remote meetings, including more than 20 of the top-100 global law firms. We have offices in 18 major cities across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
We are headquartered in Shoreditch, London’s vibrant tech hub. The London office contains a diverse range of talent. Many people join the team as new or recent graduates and rise rapidly within the firm. We have an experienced leadership team, many of whom have held senior roles at successful start-ups, blue-chip multinationals or leading professional services firms. The result is a committed, collaborative and successful working environment.
We’re a fresh, energetic firm with a vibrant culture. We recently moved into shiny new offices in the iconic Tea Building. We wind down at the end of the day with a game of table tennis in the office or drinks at a local bar, and we get together for an office breakfast every Friday. Our social committee ensures that we don’t take ourselves too seriously, with quiz nights, bake-offs, and other inter-office challenges. At LoopUp, people work hard and you get out what you put in.