Work from Home! Need good internet connection!
We’re looking for a COPYWRITING PRO to fill a creative, hands-on role within our organization.
Please submit 30 second video introducing yourself. If you cannot, then you’re probably not ready for Social Media Marketing Manager position.
NEED TO KNOW
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTINGS
COPYWRITING FOR WESTERN SOCIETY
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH
The Copywriter will be responsible for developing copywriting strategy, planning, and execution for clients.
For the right person, we will continue to help grow them and provide opportunities for higher salary.
We’re looking for bold new thinking when it comes to how we surprise, delight, and engage with our audiences, and as a social media expert, you’ll bring these ideas to the table. This is also a hands-on role, so get ready to roll your sleeves up. Whether it’s drafting copy, working with designers to bring an idea to life or ensuring our Instagram videos gain maximum traction—you should be ready to run with it.
Additionally, you will work with the marketing team to ensure that social content that is planned and produced aligns with broader business and marketing objectives
- Help create detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and implement a copywriting and content strategy that will achieve identified business goals.
- Be able to execute all aspects of copywriting and content plan.
- Participate and contribute to the planning, activation and maintenance of campaigns across various properties.
- Ensure measurement of copywriting projects are utilized to analyze performance, optimize reach and ensure productivity of social content.
- Keep current on copywriting best practices and social media trends- be a thought leader in the space.
- Educate and train marketing professionals throughout the organization on copywriting best practices and industry benchmarks.
- Work with creative team to adhere to brand guidelines.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of copywriting, social media platforms, digital marketing reporting tools, and analytics.
- A collaborative working style.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- A good eye for design, and knowledge of design best practices.
- Detail-oriented, a team-player and effective in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience in digital marketing – specifically social.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Joining bonus
- Salary Offered ₹35,000.00 /month
- Total Years Experience 0-5