After the first edition that saw 200+ participants take part in the International public speaking summit, we present you the second edition of the International Public Speaking scheduled to take place from 19th October to 24th October 2020.
The event will offer a unique experience in terms of learning and competition!
The second edition will feature 20 events and will innovate in various fields of public speaking and skills upliftment.
Q. Why should you be a part of the core team?
A. As a part of the core team you stand to gain the following benefits:
1. Our unique training policy aims to teach you various aspects of event organizing with training sessions aimed at all the different aspects of ‘what it takes to be successful leader, logistics management and team management’.
2. Get on board for the foreign expansion part and networking! With the skills developed to increase the networking aspect and the foreign expansion that gives you a chance to network with people across different countries, this gives you an amazing opportunity to develop your networking skills!
3. You get an official experience letter that will add directly to your CV: Why stick to the boring conventional methods of getting a certificate post the event? We give you the best opportunity to actually increase your work experience and to add the same in your CV.
4. We will be planning our knowledge sharing sessions to teach important skills like: Communication skills, poster making, management skills, team building skills. But that’s not it, we will also organize mental health and happiness sessions to ensure that we build all rounders who can lead such initiatives in the future.
1. The best opportunity to shape the event the way you want it to be
2. Experience letter
3. Letter of recommendation (we follow a different policy where the recipient designs the LOR. The logic is for the recipient to create one basis the different strengths the recipient chooses to show).
4. Knowledge sharing.
5. Key insights into the management practices of the future.
7. An experience of a lifetime! 🙂
Key highlights from our first edition:
1. Participant count: 200+
2. Partner countries: Singapore, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Egypt
3. Public speaking champions who took our open mic sessions (Malaysia, Singapore, India)
4. Excellent event feedback for the first edition
5. Introduced 6 new innovative events (speaking to inform, speaking to persuade, 1 v 1 style of debating, open mic for public speaking training, aircrash and monologue it)
Round 1: Applicant screening based on the application form
Round 2: Interviews
So what are you waiting for? Register now for the amazing IPSS experience.
For more information contact: 9811214442
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/IPSS2021
Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/ipss2021/