- Opportunity to represent major global media platforms
- An unique international work environment
- Challenges and opportunities for continuous learning and growth
Our client provides integrated digital advertising solutions to media agencies. With the use of advanced technologies, they offer ad network products and solutions across a variety of channels and devices. If you are passionate about digital marketing and advertising technologies, join them!
You’ll be a part of a multidisciplinary dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Continually inspiring clients with a vision for their brand on Facebook and its families of apps and developing strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients’ business and push the boundaries of Facebook
- Developing big creative ideas throughout the marketing funnel
- Uncovering social insights and using to inform creative development and distribution for maximum relevance and impact
- Being a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing marketing
- Rolling up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead and execute projects end-to-end — insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production.
- Using industry standard and proprietary tools to create content
- Resolving client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
- Serving as a subject matter expert
- Working closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
- Using feedback to inform the product and operations teams
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Arts, Digital Marketing or similar
- You have at least 5 years proficiency in brand marketing/design/advertising/publishing or social/mobile technology
- You have strong knowledge of art and visual design principles and techniques relating to character and environmental design
- You possess experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
- You possess experience with Workfront or other project management software
- You have proven expertise with online advertising, design and social media with Facebook and Google advertising
- You have strong communication, time management and organization skills
- You have outstanding knowledge of trends, markets and opportunities
- You can efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- You are detail oriented and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross functional projects
- You have a positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyondhttps://www.naukri.com/job-listings-creative-lead-snaphunt-remote-5-to-10-years-150720002501?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=1594824964298312_1&xp=6&px=2
- Salary Offered ₹ 13,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
- Total Years Experience 5-10