Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct research and develop new ideas and fresh content on varied topics
2. Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, websites, posts, infographics, brochures, etc.
3. Develop a strategy for marketing our travel and educational brands on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
This internship is for you if you love reading about and writing on varied topics like travel, education, science & technology, arts & culture, environmental issues, etc. and you are well versed with social media platforms.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 14th Jul’20 and 18th Aug’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. No minimum experience for the right candidate
2. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in journalism/mass communication/literature/English/history/geography major is preferable.
3. Knowledge of Canva or Photoshop is needed
4. Short course on web marketing/SMM/SEO will be an added advantage
5. Familiarity with full-functionalities of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora
6. Demonstrable social media management and content writing experience will be an advantage
- Salary Offered STIPEND INR 8000-11000 /month