Roles & Responsibilities:
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile, web, apps.
– MUST have previous experience in Flutter, dart development.
– Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language
– Knowledge of Angulardart frontend framework
– Knowledge of Firebase for backend
– Knowledge of stripe payment gateway integration, Apply Pay, Google Pay API etc.
– Experience using Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
– Experience with JSON, and XML, Git version control system
– Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/Dart
– Understanding of life cycle of common widgets
– Understanding of how to use theme
– Understanding of how to debug Flutter application
– Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in Flutter project
– Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
– Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications.
– Debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling. Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework. Persisting data for offline-first apps using flutter Developing reusable UI Components or libraries.
– Networking and integrating third-party APIs using Flutter. Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, YouTube, Google etc.)
– Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
– Knowledge of OOPs principles.
– Understanding of Relational/NoSQL Databases
– Experience with Git
– The mind-set to take up the project individually.
– Experience working in an agile development process.
– Writing clear, maintainable and testable code.