FamPay is India’s first neobank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalised UPI ID, numberless debit card and a payment link as well.
FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this role
When the entire company takes Customer Support seriously, a department specialized for it needs to be top notch. Being the direct point of contact between us and our esteemed young customers, you ensure that you represent our values, mission and brand image accurately. The Customer Support team at FamPay, like in any other B2C tech startup, can make or break us.
In addition to resolving issues and closing tickets, you deliver a consistent and stunning customer experience. You work closely with your manager to understand what queries may arise and ensure customer loyalty is achieved.
If you are a patient listener, attentive to details, use positive language and possess the ability to communicate clearly, we would love to connect with you.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a timely manner
- Identify & assess customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to Customer Support Head when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through an open communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Apply only if you have
- Prior internship experience in a customer facing role
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- If you have experience in a fin-tech company
- If you have experience in a B2C tech startup
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why was this not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Gadgets of your choice
- All meals on house
- Medical Insurance
- Books of your choice
- Fitness Vouchers
India’s first numberless debit card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, it not only matches their aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe, but also takes security to a whole new level.
FamCard has a special feature of “Flash PIN”, which is dynamic and is generated for every transaction. Teens can just flash this PIN to the cashier without the need of entering the PIN by themselves, allowing for true contactless payments amidst COVID-19.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now!
With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalised UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI
The app has received a total 50k downloads and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.8+ on PlayStore (2000+ ratings)
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact