- Provides guidance to branch associates regarding products, services, operational policies/procedures, and transactions.
- Provides Regions Connects support to Business Services, Commercial and Wealth Management associates.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process/training improvement.
- Maintains service and performance standards based on internal scorecard metrics.
- This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years in a customer service or related support position.
- Some college or college degree.
- Two (2) years of branch platform and/or Contact Center experience.
- Extensive product, services, policy and systems knowledge with noted proficiency in Regions Connects, Online Banking platforms, and View reporting.
- Experience providing service levels via digital channels such as chat and email.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional business written skills.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite.