SecurityScorecard’s SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
The Customer Success Associate will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you’ll work with customers and colleagues to ensure customer happiness and communicate the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Support customer utilization from onboarding and through renewal
- Advocate for and be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cybersecurity industry as a whole
- Manage customer communications, educating customers on new capabilities and methods to obtain more value from the product
Experience and Skills
- Cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years total professional experience in a SaaS organization
- Experience supporting B2B customers as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- Proven success up-selling / cross-selling opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA
- Total Years Experience 0-5