Why we’re a great company to work for
- We have a mission. Seeking Alpha is about more than helping people make money. People who invest are 24% happier, 19% less stressed, and report a 36% increase in their sense of well-being (source). By helping investors to succeed, we help them to send children to college, achieve life goals, afford healthcare, and provide themselves with a secure retirement.
- We’re profitable and growing fast. We fuel our growth investments with our own capital, leading to greater stability for employees, and an inspiring growth-focused environment. All employees receive equity grants in-line with their cash compensation.
- You’ll work with great people. We work in small, tight-knit groups of smart, engaged people who bring everything to the table every day.
- We have fun. Our office kitchens are well stocked, and we regularly get together at company events, which include Alphas who work from home. “Seeking Alpha doesn’t feed me well,” said no one ever.
- You’ll impact the lives of many people. We have 15 million unique monthly visitors, and 500,000 unique users visit Seeking Alpha every business day.
What you need to excel
Further down you’ll find the specifics of the job. The following traits describe the characteristics we look for in all positions.
- Hard-working. Delivering great experiences requires time and painstaking dedication. There are no shortcuts. Be ready to crush it every day.
- Precise. It is easy to fudge things. We look for people who love being given concrete definitions of success, and utilize their talents and work ethic to exceed them.
- Flexible. We ask questions more than we assert answers, and we are always open to criticism and changing our views in the face of evidence.
- Lean. We pride ourselves on getting stuff done efficiently. When we ask, “How can I solve this challenge,” the first answer is never, “Hire someone.”
- Team player. We look for people who are intellectually stimulating, bring a positive attitude to work, and are fun to be around.
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced customer success manager to join our growing team. Work hours will be from Night Shifts Monday to Friday. The position is a REMOTE position. The candidate must have English as their native language and possess excellent writing and phone skills.
- Manage large amounts of incoming customer tickets and phone calls
- Actively perform product feature tours, updates and feedback calls with customers
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet customer satisfaction targets and ticket/call handling quotas
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
The ideal candidate will have the following traits/skills:
- Willingness to learn
- A calming presence
- Clear communication skills
- Technically inclined, comfortable working with a wide range of tools & software simultaneously to accomplish daily tasks (on Windows or Mac)
- Experience in providing support for financial institutions – an advantage
- Knowledge of U.S. stock markets and terminology – an advantage
- Sales/Retention experience – an advantage
- English as their mother-tongue (written and verbal)
- Working U.S hours Monday to Friday, night shifts
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota and a knack for up-selling additional products/services
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer personalities
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Working Hours: 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Israel time zone)
06:30 PM to 03:30 AM (including 1-hour break) India time zone
- Work Timings 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Israel time zone) 06:30 PM to 03:30 AM (including 1-hour break) India time zone; U.S hours Monday to Friday, night shifts