We are looking for a new French employee in telework to join our Customer Service team at SmartrMail. The position is part-time while we are launching the application in French version
- Respond to customers via “Intercom” by being quick and friendly. Helpers solve their problems, suggest strategies and explain the application of SmartrMail.
- Help the Marketing and Customer Success team in their prospecting, sales and demonstration of the application in video conference.
- Work in collaboration with the product development team to identify problems and bugs, but also to improve the application based on customer feedback.
- Possibility of evolution for the creation of Marketing content (blog writing), client prospecting, SEO, Adwords and sales negotiation with potential clients.
- ICP for the position based on the NPS score and the conversion rate of users between their trial period and their subscription.
- Excellent in French, since the role requires you to help customers in French via the chat application
- Proficient in written English to also respond to customers in English when required.
- Capable of demonstrating the application via video conference and answering users’ questions during these calls.
- Particularly proficient in English to be able to communicate with the SmartrMail team and identify problems and bugs, and propose new improvements based on customer feedback.
- Already trained on a customer relations position (1 year minimum experience)
- Able to learn quickly and find solutions to new problems in a rapidly evolving start-up
- Technology and internet lover
- Passionate about a good user experience on the web and on mobile.
- Friendly and responsible, who knows how to take on a project and take care of it.
Bonus points for:
- Past experience in a start-up or in customer success consulting positions
- Telecommuting experience
- Experience in email marketing or e-commerce.
- Web development skills (HTML, CSS).
Why join our team?
- Improve an awesome product that customers love
- Friendly and flexible working environment, with the possibility of development in a growing start-up
- More experience and knowledge in new skills applied every day
- Opportunity to work with various roles in the business between sales, marketing and product development.
- Possibility transformation into full-time role according to the evolution of our customer base in France.
Half-time (15 hours per week), Tele-work
To bring: Your computer.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Work Timings Half-time (15 hours per week), Tele-work
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs