At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin and Portland. We are experiencing a record-high volume of customer interactions and could use your help empowering our customers to become experts with our products!
Customer Support Associates are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that issues with billing or their account are resolved in a timely manner. You will leverage your system knowledge and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
This is a part-time and remote role with schedules that range from 8-24 hours a week. You will report into a Customer Support Team Lead.
The start date for this role is Monday, September 28th and you will need to live in New York or New Jersey to be eligible for this role.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests and live chats in a timely manner
- Queue-based, typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Achieve set targets across Quality and Productivity in email and live-chat
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Resides in New York or New Jersey
- Available to remotely work 8-24 hours weekly in a shift starting at 10am ET (including weekends and holidays)
- Available for mandatory remote training September 28th – October 9th & 12th then December 1st – 4th
- Consistent and dependable WiFi
- A personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
- Strong written communication skills with accurate grammar and spelling; fast and accurate typist
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Customer-facing experience (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.) is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid sick time
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement