Key expertise criteria: **Customer Communication and Problem Solving **
Tydy leads the way in the Onboarding Automation Process. Tydy is used by the world’s leading brands and employers to onboard and automate processes in over 40+ countries and across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our fast moving team in delivering new features and successful deployments, while improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Our Team & Set Up
We are a product-first company. Our goal is to build the best and most scalable Onboarding platform out there. The team has been carefully selected to bring together a mixture of expertise and fresh blood. We’re a small team that learns from each other and iterates rapidly to make a large impact.
We service large global corporates and their HR & IT teams and as a result our support team largely works with these executives to help them get the most out of the platform.
The ideal candidate will work out of our Bengaluru, India office located in the heart of the city. Working in partnership with sales and development teams, you will focus on ensuring that our customers receive long-term value from our products and services.
- 2 to 3 years of customer support experience in the IT product space
- Good to excellent documentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution. Consideration will be given to candidates without a 4-yr degree that have proven well optimization expertise and leadership experience.
- Knowledgeable on HR recruitment processes will be an added benefit
- Self motivated to work in remotely.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities; able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Salary Offered ₹4L – ₹5L