OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub were all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote-first company and all of our teams now work from home. We’re a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and we already have team members in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
We are accepting applications for individuals to join our growing Customer Success and Support team as a Customer Support Representative. This is a work from home, entry level position. You must have work authorization and reside in India in order to be considered for this position. This is a customer-facing role so we’re looking for employees to join our team with exceptional communication skills. You should have a strong command of the English language.
An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, independent and creative thinker, complies with standards, and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working for us, youll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills to your repertoire in a team-focused environment. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Answer chat and emails through our internal tickets system (Jira), providing support on a wide range of topics
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
- Be solutions-minded and collaborate with internal teams to address obstacles
- Collect and communicate relevant inputs to all internal stakeholders
At This Time We Have Multiple Shift Options Available And Are Accepting Applications From Individuals In India Interested In Working
This is a full time salaried position. Your usual schedule would consist of 8.5 hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances.
- Monday – Friday, varying start times
- Daytime and overnight shifts are available.
- Please indicate your shift interest and availability in your application.
- High proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Superb writing and verbal communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Degree is requested in any specialization, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- 0-5 years of Customer Support, Help Desk or Technical Support (SaaS experience preferred)
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Proven ability to take complete ownership of problems from identification through to
- Ability to work independently or within a team supporting our customers
- Have a friendly attitude where customers can hear your smile over chat/email
- Experience with Jira or formal ticketing system is an asset
- Freshers with excellent communication are also eligible for this role
This is a work from home position. All work must be done from your home office which should be a quiet room that supports a productive work environment. You are also required to have a fast and stable Internet connection. Please be prepared to test, record, and share the speed of your internet connection with us if you are invited for a screening
At this time, we are only hiring and considering candidates who currently reside and have work authorization in India for this particular role. We are not able to consider applicants outside of India at this time.
We provide paid sick days, PTO, work equipment, and a health insurance option. If you want to join our growing team please send us your resume!