StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. We welcome candidates with backgrounds in construction and other industries; joining the team could be a great opportunity to bridge your career progression from construction into ConTech. Come build with us!
What You’ll Build:
The Customer Support Representative will be the guide for our customers through the StructionSite Platform via web chat, telephone, and email. You will be the go-to expert and the face of StructionSite to our beloved customers. You’ll be there for them when they are experiencing an issue and to tell them about how to make the most out of new product features and functions.
- Become an expert on the StructionSite platform including integrations with various external industry technology and 360 hardware.
- Perform troubleshooting of customer issues both in the field and office to provide solutions and recommendations to the best of your abilities.
- Communicate via web and phone to provide best-in-class support to StructionSite customers.
- Be the sounding board directly between the customer and product organization to provide feature feedback.
- Contribute to the growth of our customer support organization with industry best practices and tools to support improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and courteousness in all customer, partner and internal interactions.
- Work professionally with the Product, Engineering and Customer Services teams to implement, validate and where necessary, document solutions.
- KPI’s for this role will include time to closure for support tickets and customer satisfaction surveys results.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Expert communicator – whether it’s text, chat, email, phone or in-person communication, you maintain a clear, articulate and friendly tone.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment (startup experience a plus)
- A problem-solver who relentlessly pursues solutions and follows up on customer issues to drive them to closure.
- A trust builder
- A self-starter who works well independently, but also knows the value of teamwork
- Ability to work hours 8a-5pm PST.
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
– Generous equity package and competitive salary
– Flexible Workspace
– Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
– Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.
- Work Timings PACIFIC STANDARD TIME ZONE