Kleros is hiring a remote full-time Dapp Integration Manager. Kleros – The justice protocol for the Internet age.
As an integration manager you will be working toward the integration of Kleros into new projects. This position will require both a strong technical & scientific culture to make meaningful integration proposals and strong business skills to close deals with potential partners.
- Research and identify projects which would benefit from integrating with Kleros.
- Investigate project processes to determine the best way they could integrate with Kleros.
- Identify the relevant contact channels (mail, social networks, event where team members are attending) and contact project decision makers to propose them Kleros integrations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant projects.
- Write integration proposals according to projects needs and wants. Collaborate with projects, CTO and the cryptoeconomic researcher to improve those proposals.
- Close integration deals with projects and manage the relations between the projects and the Kleros dev team.
- Gather feedback from partner projects, help with continuous improvements and propose new Kleros usages. ** Required skills**
- Use of CRM tools.
- Ability to understand partners and potential partners needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solution selling and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously.
- Negotiation and closing skills.
- Understanding of software development.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interest in blockchain and decentralized technologies.
- Understanding of blockchain, decentralized applications and of the dapps as building bricks logic.
- A technical or scientific competence in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Mathematics, Operation research, Game Theory, Economy or related field.
- A business or marketing competence.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent level acquired through a work experience.
- Education reflecting a technical/scientific and business/marketing competence. This can be fulfilled by:
- A degree which is both technical/scientific and business/marketing in nature. Ex: Business Informatics, Business Engineering or Information System Management.
- A double major or dual degree in technical/scientific and business or related fields.
- A technical/scientific degree with a business/marketing oriented elective. Ex: Computer Science Engineering degree with elective specialty “Management of Innovative Projects”.
- A business/marketing degree with a technical oriented elective. Ex: Business & Technology major with a concentration in Information Systems.
- A bachelor in one field and a master in another field. Ex: Computer Science bachelor and Master in marketing.
- Work experiences which are both technical/scientific and business/marketing in nature. Ex: Integration manager, technical account manager, scientific journalist.
- A technical/scientific and a business/marketing work experience. Ex: A previous position as a software engineer and another position as a business developer.
Please answer the following questions in your intro:
- Why would you like to work on Kleros?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
- Find a dapp which would benefit from using Kleros and explain how.
- Salary Offered $40K - $80K