· Identify opportunities and create action plans to improve Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and First Call Resolution (FCR), assign tasks, monitor implementation, and report milestones
· Analyze data using core concepts using Basic Statistics and Lean Six Sigma.
· Verify performance data and resolve discrepancies
· Manage data necessary to provide ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and year to date reports to key personnel.
· Assist in developing root-cause analysis practices for new business and existing BPO programs.
· Provide analysis to key stakeholders to improve overall performance
· Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
· Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
- BA/BS in Business related field required or equivalent work experience
- Ability to analyze and synthesize non-technical conclusions
- Self-Motivating / Idea generation / selling value of customer service metrics
- Advanced Excel intermediate Computer Skills Utilizing MS Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Documentation process and procedures
- Issue Resolution process flow experience
- NPS/Surveys/Issue Resolution
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience by completed projects (associated savings/benefits for the company)
- Demonstrated ability to strategically partner with diverse work teams towards improved performance.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability and interaction with wide variety of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated time management with the ability to manage multiple projects
Experience- 3-6 Years
- Salary Offered CTC Upto-8LPA
- Total Years Experience 0-5