Springboard runs an online Data Analytics Career Track Bootcamp in which participants learn with the help of a case-study-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community – the biggest strength of our programs – comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors are business analysts, data analysts and analytics experts at top consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies and top-notch startups (e.g. Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, Square).
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Analytics, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online
- A 6-month course that takes students through real-world business cases
- Students are working professionals and college students
- Students learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students have a weekly 30-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Analytics as about Data Analytics itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL, Tableau and Python
- have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 3 years of experience solving real-life business and data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.