DuPont Sustainable Solutions:
Recently recognized as “the stand-out brand in the EHS consulting market” by independent research firm Verdantix, DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) is a global operations management consulting company that has been advising leading industrial companies around the world for over 50 years. We leverage not only 200 years of DuPont experience in operating high-hazard facilities around the world, but also the unique talents of our expert consultants. Our strength is our people – a diverse team of individuals with experience across a broad range of industries, functions and disciplines. Companies come to us because they want to bring about lasting change that makes them safer, more dynamic and more productive places to work. They trust us because we have real life experience of the situations they face, we help them implement and operationalize their solutions and we are passionate about what we do. We zero in on what matters: protecting and improving lives, operations and assets.
General Characteristics and Job Purpose:
The data scientist/analyst will support DSS in the areas of advanced data analytics. The analyst will be required to provide support in client engagement and data analysis, create dashboards, benchmarking.
Need strong power point, excel modelling skills, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, work effectively with people at all levels, communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing. Willingness to travel extensively. Experience in the areas of Operations Management in industry verticals such as Oil & Gas/ Chemicals/ Utilities/ Mining & Metals would be an added advantage.
- 4-8 years of professional experience in Data insights generation & storytelling,
- Ability to build Visualization layers using Tableau/Power BI to drive the story
- Capability to build predictive models using R & Python etc.
- Strong presentation skills with Powerpoint and ability to articulate insights very clearly to clients
- Good knowledge of scripting and ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience in building data products, Embedded analytics and reporting
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation
- Experience in leading team of 2-4 people, coach them and drive project outcomes through them
- Can handle end to end project by his own and ability to independently manage the clients and expectations
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
- Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Experience in operations risk management consulting space is preferred
- Preferably in one of the industries – Oil & Gas/ Chemical & Petrochemicals/Utilities/Mining & Metals
- Proven work experience as a data analyst / data scientist
- Programming experience in statistical modelling languages such as R, Python is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information/data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge and experience with reporting packages and databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, DB, Hadoop etc.) is a plus
- Adept at queries, report writing, interpreting and presenting findings
- MUST be open to travel on client engagements to within and outside India (for short durations)