We are a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we already have team members in the UK, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA. In India, we have established a thriving R&D center of excellence based in three locations – Noida, Gurgaon and Dehradun and we are growing rapidly.
OnceHub is looking for a results-driven Data Scientist who can dive into our data and provide useful insights to help bring our acquisition and growth efforts to the next level.
If you get excited about data-driven decision making, we’d love to hear from you.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in India.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Integrate data from various different sources, including MsSQL, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, MongoDB
- Build predictive models to prevent churn, increase retention, and increase engagement.
- Filter, clean, and interpret data.
- Provide insights about potential avenues for growth.
- Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Create and maintain dashboards to support product and business decision making.
- Enrich the data pipeline.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL).
- Contribute toward optimizing data collection systems, statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Work closely with marketing and product to build features that enhance the user experience.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, opportunities, and troubleshooting issues based on data.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a leading university.
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in a Data Scientist role.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Good knowledge of data-centric programming languages such as Python and R.
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, and experience with standard techniques including linear regression, time series analysis, experimental design, hypothesis testing, and A/B testing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data.
- Ability to derive insights from complex data and make recommendations that drive meaningful business impact.
- Experience managing operational projects and/or processes from identification to implementation to execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – clear and articulate communicator.
- Self-driven and can work independently but also part of a team.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in India who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your resume!