- Join an international software solution provider
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is an international software solution provider that has succeeded with its flexible approach and diversified industrial expertise. The company believes that happy employees foster passion and enthusiasm which keeps their clients happy.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, development and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using Dell Boomi Atomsphere platform.
- Working on cloud integration, application integration and enterprise web services APIs.
- Managing, monitoring, sustaining, troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Building service oriented and discoverable web services and APIs.
- Identifying implementation risks and analyzing potential impacts on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Dell Boomi Development and you understanding EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards.
- You possess knowledge of SQL and an understanding of Quote to Cash process.
- You also understand different integration patterns and integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus.
- Experience with NetSuite/Salesforce Data models and strong Relational Database background is required.
- Skills in data profiling, de-duplication and cleansing along with good understanding of cloud architecture and devops.
- You are able to map dataflows across many systems with clarity and accuracy.
- You possess excellent communication skills along with good collaboration abilities.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and a CAN-DO attitude.
- Salary Offered ₹ 4,75,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.