Do you want to help over 1 million designers and 1000’s of design teams create amazing products every day? We’re looking for a Design Advocate to join our growing Customer Success team at Sketch.
In this position, we need a professional with proven design credentials who is eager to help our clients develop and manage modern, flexible and effective design systems. You will advise clients on methods, tools and tips for creating great design and building great products. You will be a proactive partner, excited to serve as the “face of Sketch” to customers while always being candid and honest in your dealings. The goal is not to sell, but rather to build relationships, drive enduring adoption and help customers succeed.
We are committed to empowering designers to create their best work, and we are passionate in our belief that Sketch is a powerful platform upon which to do this.
Our team works remotely and communicates mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English. You will also need to be highly self-motivated.
While this is a remote position, a BST / CET time zone is preferred for this role. Travel should be expected for certain in-person customer meetings (as conditions permit).
In this role, you will be an ambassador of design excellence using Sketch. You will:
- Proactively reach out to key customers to help their design teams create their best work
- Assist new and existing customers to take full advantage of the Sketch platform, through onboarding assistance, product training, and assigned account support
- Reinforce communications relating to new features, specifically by demonstrating-on-demand, if requested and when useful
- Coordinate closely with other key departments, making sure that Sketch speaks with one voice
- Provide actionable and candid customer feedback to our design and development teams
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Monitor license and subscription entitlements in key accounts, and proactively drive successful renewals and expansions.
- Proficient knowledge of Sketch, Plugins and Libraries
- Working knowledge of tools like Abstract, InVision, Zeplin
Even if you’re not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.